If one of your family members is a cat or dog — it’s time to think about pet insurance.
Everyday protection for the health and well-being of your pet.
Policies include coverage for:
- Wellness Care
- Hereditary Disorders
- Chronic Conditions
- Specialist and Emergency Care
- Alternative Therapy
- X-rays/MRIs/CAT Scans
- Prescription Medication
- Prescription Food
- Lost Pet Recovery Costs
- Boarding Kennel Fees
- See individual policies for more details and limitations.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I know if my pet will be covered?
- All breeds of cats and dogs over the age of eight weeks are guaranteed acceptance into one of the programs.
Can I use my own veterinarian?
- Yes. You may take your pet to any licensed veterinarian in North America.
Are there any discounts?
- Yes. There are several discounts available for multi-pet households, microchipped pets, and medical service pets.
When will my coverage start?
- Coverage commences at 12:01 a.m. the morning after your application is approved. If you choose QuickCare Gold or QuickCare Complete for your pet, illness coverage will begin 15 days later.
How do I make a claim?
- If your veterinarian uses EVE, an online claim processing system, you may have your claim processed at the clinic within minutes. If not, simply fill out the claim form that you receive with your Document of Insurance and send it back with proof of payment. Your check will be in the mail within a week of our receiving all of the relevant information.
How can I buy a policy?
- You may purchase this pet insurance by contacting an agent of 92130 Insurance.com, who will work with the program’s administrator and the carriers to issue you a policy.
- Protecting your pet will only take a minute using the easy step-by-step enrollment process. You can then sit back and relax, secure in the knowledge that your pet is covered for life. With flexible and affordable pet insurance programs that cover most veterinary costs associated with your pet’s health needs, selecting a program is easy and straightforward, with options for every pet owner’s budget.
What sets us Apart?
- Variety of programs made flexible to fit any budget
- Unlimited lifetime accident coverage
- Up to $72,000 (dog), $60,000 (cat) lifetime illness coverage
- Coverage for hereditary conditions available
- No coverage restrictions based on out-dated limits
- Premiums and deductibles DO NOT increase due to pet aging.
- All cats and dogs over 8 weeks in age are guaranteed acceptance regardless of current health or age *exclusions may apply.
- Many additional benefits including – trip cancellation insurance, boarding kennel fees, coverage for prescription food, microchip discounts and more
- Unrivalled Service Standards
- Top ranking combination of underwriters and agents
- Licensed to sale throughout the USA (other than AK)
Call today to learn how you can better protect your pet at (858) 245-1149
Site for Personal Use Only
© Copyright 2013 – 92130 Insurance.com – Lic. # 0F47933 All Rights Reserved.
For more information, please feel free to Contact Us
The contents of this Site are for your own personal use ONLY. No one has permission to copy, distribute disseminate, commercially exploit, republish, or otherwise communicate any part of such contents in any manner whatsoever without the prior written consent of our office.