Safety and Loss Control
Create a Safer Workplace with Safety and Loss Control Resources
Business safety and loss control are necessary components of a complete business plan. That’s why planning, prevention and a safety-first attitude is good for your business.
Loss prevention programs help you anticipate accidents. That sort of risk awareness keeps your business sailing smoothly.
Making safety a priority is the first step to a safer workplace. The next steps might be to:
- Pick a safety officer or committee
- Hold safety meetings to share information, even the common sense topics
- Develop safety policies and facility inspection checklists
- Plan exactly what to do in an emergency
- Lead by example – owners and managers who follow the rules demonstrate a big commitment to safety
Site for Personal Use Only
© Copyright 2013 – 92130 Insurance.com – Lic. # 0F47933 All Rights Reserved.
For more information, please feel free to Contact Us
The contents of this Site are for your own personal use ONLY. No one has permission to copy, distribute disseminate, commercially exploit, republish, or otherwise communicate any part of such contents in any manner whatsoever without the prior written consent of our office.